Creating your own school website and operations portal platform is a breeze with SchoolsFocus! This can be completed in very simple steps.
Step 1 - Start deployment
- From the SchoolsFocus Home Page, click the Get started button on the navbar. Alternatively, go to the SchoolsFocus Sign up Page.
- Fill the sign-up form and submit to get started.
Step 2 - Complete the deployment
- After submitting your request, you will be redirected to the deployment completion page to provide necessary information required to setup your school's platform.
- Provide the School / Institution Information as required. The Technical contact person detail is the person that will be reached by the SchoolsFocus team to discuss technical and support related details. This maybe the Head of a school’s ICT unit. Click “Next” to proceed to the next step.
- Setup and Subscription Options - Select the subscription plan you wish to start with (you can always easily change plans later). Click "Next"
- Activate your Portal platform - select to fund your subscription wallet (with a minimum of N10,000 or USD25) so as to activate your school portal (You are not charged for the activation. Your wallet balance will still be intact.).
To fund your wallet, select the activate now option and enter the amount you want to add to your wallet.
To skip activation at this time and use the 14 day free trial version, select the activate later option. Click "next" to proceed.
- Depending on the option you selected in the previous step, you should see the payment summary and the due amount you have to pay. Click "Proceed" to make any due payments. If you selected the activate later option, then you will have no amount to pay at this point. Click Proceed.
- Your school website and portal platform will be automatically created with the information you have provided. You should then be taken to your live school portal platform.